Monday, February 13, 2012

My first TpT item!

Hi everyone!

So I just posted my very first TpT item!  It's so exciting - I'm really proud of myself for actually getting myself in gear and getting something posted.  The item is a page of Valentine's Day writing prompts that you could use for daily journal writing or adjust and use for a longer writing assignment.  I wrote them with students in third through fifth grade in mind, but you could certainly tweak them a little to make them suitable for other grade levels.  I hope you'll all click the link below and take a look!  If you download it and like it, I'd love for you to rate the item on TpT and/or leave a comment here and let me know how you liked it.  If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Valentine's Day Journal Writing Prompts

Thanks so much!
Sara

1 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

I'm giving you the Liebster Award! Check it out!

Melly<><
staplersstrategies@gmail.com
Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

Post a Comment