Thursday, June 16, 2011

Prayers! Cross your fingers!

The other day, I posted about how the job I have now has been eliminated for next year.  Gotta love my luck.  However, I got an e-mail from another district yesterday and I'm waiting for a phone call.  So please, pretty please, with sugar on top and ice cream in the middle, say some prayers for me tonight that I get called!  I know that if I could get an interview, I could impress them with my personality, my education, and my knowledge base, but around my neck of the woods, getting the interview is the hardest part.  So any spiritual help you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated - I promise to send some your way as well.

Thanks in advance for the good juju - Lord knows I need it right now.

Goodnight blog friends!
<3 Ms. P

0 comments:

Post a Comment