Saturday, June 11, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

I am so in awe of all of you fantastic teachers out there!  I'm currently in the last two weeks of my first leave replacement and I am amazed at all of the random paperwork type things that need to be completed and submitted before the end of the year.  Report cards, permanent records, and portfolios, plus I have to take everything off the walls because next year, another teacher is moving into the room I'm in now (unfortunately for me, the position I'm currently filling got eliminated for next year.  Back to day-to-day subbing for me).  Yikes!  All of that, plus Field Day, a field trip, a half-day, a day of character education assemblies, and I still have a whole week of lessons to get through.

So to recap, I'm in awe of teachers even more now than I was before.  You are all super heroes in my eyes!

-Ms. P

0 comments:

Post a Comment