Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome!

Hi there blog world!  My name is Sara and I am currently a substitute teacher with too many ideas and no classroom to call my own to use them in.  This economy is truly hitting my job search hard, so I'm taking to the blogosphere to share my ideas with all of you.  Soon, this blog will be full of links and lessons and hopefully some freebies for all of you who can use them in your own classrooms!  I look forward to your feedback and hopefully learn a little bit from everyone who reads this blog.

In the meantime (while you're waiting for me to get myself in gear), head over to Amazon and check out the Kindle.  Seriously - it's my best friend and I take it everywhere.  More on that later!

Love to all you teachers out there - I know how hard you work and I respect you all!  Can't wait to share my ideas with you.

-Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment