Monday, February 13, 2012

I got a Liebster Award!

Mrs. S over at Stapler's Strategies gave me a Liebster Award on her blog - how sweet!  Thanks so much, Mrs. S, I really appreciate the recognition!  The Liebster Award is meant to give a little bit of a spotlight to blogs with 200 or fewer followers.  I will definitely be on the lookout for blogs to give this award to myself - if anybody has any suggestions of teaching blogs with 200 or fewer followers that I could check out, let me know in the comments.

In addition, I posted a couple new products on TpT - one free and one is only 50 cents!  What a steal.  I totally think you should go check them out and see what you think. :)

I hope you all have the most wonderful Valentine's Day ever - spend it with someone you love.  I'm off to bed now because The Man is taking me to breakfast in the morning for our own little Valentine's Day celebration.  He hates Valentine's Day (thinks it's a commercial holiday full of nonsense) and yet he celebrates with me anyway with that perfect smile on his face.  He is so wonderful.  :)

Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment