Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Harcourt Storytown Robust Vocabulary

 

So I’ve been working with Harcourt’s Storytown reading series since 2008 when I did my undergraduate student teaching and from the very beginning, I really liked it.  Of course, every reading series has its flaws but I think Storytown does a great job for a wide variety of learning styles and ability levels.  For this reason, I decided to create some matching games and recording sheets for the Robust Vocabulary words that are included in the fifth grade Storytown textbook “Ride the Edge,” because it’s the one I’ve worked with the most!  I just posted the first matching game set on Teachers Pay Teachers and it’s for the Lesson 1 vocabulary words.  I hope you’ll all click the link below and go to my store to check it out!

silver.medium.badge

Happy Valentine’s Day, again!

-Ms. P

0 comments:

Post a Comment