Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another little TpT product!

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to let you all know that I uploaded another short (and FREE!) product to TpT today.  My goddaughter is my little guinea pig; she’s in third grade and has been having some difficulty with math lately.  Since she’s the only student I have consistent contact with, I make sure to try out all my ideas on her first to make sure they work the way I want them to.  So to help her with math, I searched through the blogs I follow and on Teachers Pay Teachers and found some REALLY great math centers for her to use to practice her math facts and skills.  (I have to see if I can post links to the ones I used on here, but that requires me remembering where I got them from… oops! haha).  To keep track of her progress, I created a little recording sheet for her to put stickers on every time she completed a math center and after every 25 centers, I rewarded her with a small prize!  Click the link below to get my recording sheet from TpT.

silver.medium.badge

Hope everyone’s Valentine’s Day was wonderful – The Man took me out for breakfast and even got me the sweetest card.  I do love him so very much.

-Ms. P

0 comments:

Post a Comment